Hey there, dawgs. It’s you boy Derrick here with a few basic but important tips. I’mma teach you dawgs some basic online casino etiquette.
- September 15, 2021 at 2:05 pm
Follow these few simple rules and the casino won’t be able to ban your ass.
- Don’t gamble if you are underage – Dawg, if you are considered a minor in your country, just don’t do it. Trust me, there’s plenty of other things to do to pass your time. Like, trust me, you’ll be old enough to gamble before you know it (I should know cos I was once waiting for the day when I could legally set foot into a casino). Now, if you think that you are going to be smart and simply lie about your age, don’t be. Pretty soon, the casino will run a background check (especially if you ask for a withdrawal) and you’ll be in a whole heap of trouble. Both you and your parents. So do something else, like playing EA games for example they have loot-boxes and that’s pretty much the same as gambling (Ba-dum-tsst).
- Don’t use a VPN – If you have a VPN, turn it off when you go online dawg. Online casinos have a strong policy about allowing one account per one IP address and you can guess how much they are going to be happy when your IP keeps changing. Which brings me to another point about VPNs you shouldn’t do…
- Don’t use a VPN to access a restricted casino – Oh, you don’t want to do this, dawg. This has BAD written all over it. This isn’t the same as watching unavailable shows on Netflix, this is about playing with real money (quite literally). Just go and find a casino that isn’t restricted in your country (we can help you find one of them on our site). If a casino figures out (and they can) that you are using a VPN, they may ban you and even legally fight you.
- Don’t use obvious strategies for table games – this may seem a bit weird, but hear me out dawgs. You won’t get banned if you use roulette or blackjack strategies but the casino can make things really difficult for you if they figure you out. So be smart, don’t use Martingale over and over again, spice it up a little with other strategies. Again, the casinos probably won’t ban you permanently but they can make things more difficult for you.
- One account per household – this may be a problem, especially if you are living with someone who also likes to gamble online. Casinos try to keep players from abusing their bonus system by keeping track of their IP addresses. Now, if they notice that there are two accounts from a single IP, that’s when they get suspicious. It’s best that you simply call the live chat support yourself and tell them what’s what, if you are living with another online gambler.
- Don’t cheat – kinda obvious, but it should be stated nevertheless. Don’t try to cheat in an online casino dawgs. I’m talking using software to trick the system in order to get the upper hand. Seriously, dawgs, casino security is no laughing matter. If you try to cheat, they will catch you and it will get ugly. Don’t do it.
- DO contact the customer support – If there’s ANYTHING that isn’t clear about an online casino, call the live chat support. Best case scenario, they will help you out. Worst case scenario: they won’t help you and you can find a new casino that will actually have customer support who will be happy to help. A customer support can say a lot about an online casino, so try them out.
- DO research casino bonuses before you claim them – Ohhhhh, there’s nothing worse than realizing that you just signed up for a sticky bonus with huge wagering requirements. Seriously dawgs, don’t be fooled by that “100% bonus” label. Look at the wagering requirements, the maximum winnings and everything else associated with them. Or, let us do the hard work for you (wink).
- DO try games in demo mode before you play them – More of an advice than a rule, but you really should spin a few demo turns to get the feel for a slot game, before you play for real. These demo spis can save you a few bucks in the long run. Another reason why you should try before you buy is…
- DO check the RTP before you play a game – with some many slots out there, you ought to pick and play the one with the best RTP. What is the best RTP? Anything that’s over 95% works, dawgs. You really shouldn’t play anything less, unless you know what you are doing.There you go, dawgs! 10 simple to follow rules that should get you started. Might add a few more as time goes by. Feel free to add a few yourself if you feel like I missed something out. Peace!
- This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Derrick Brotrane.
- This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by brocollective.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.